- New Enhanced Formula
- Whole Life-Cycle Activated Mushrooms
- Anti-Aging + Longevity
- 100% Vegan
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Grown & Crafted in the USA
- 100% Vegan and Gluten-Free
- Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum)
Delivering the Whole Mushroom
- Extracellular Compounds
- Mycelium Biomass
- Fruiting Body
New Chapter LifeShield Mushroom formulas deliver tonic mushrooms' whole protective shield through the combination of mycelium, fruiting bodies, spores, and their extracellular compounds. Each stage of a mushroom's life cycle adds critical nutrients and protection for the mushroom. The combination of these stages creates the activated LifeShield to promote your health and wellness.
- Vitality - Reishi is one of the most revered tonic mushrooms that promotes vitality, longevity, and wellness.
- Whole Life Cycle - LifeShield Reishi delivers the mushroom's whole protective shield by combining mycelium, fruiting bodies, spores, and their extracellular compounds.
- Superior Strains - Formulated with a vigorous Reishi strain grown to its maximum potential.
- Science & Tradition - Reishi has been revered traditionally and researched extensively for multiple benefits.
- Potency Assurance - Full-spectrum mushrooms guarantee minimum 15% beta-glucans for optimal potency and benefit.
As a dietary supplement, take two Vcaps daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
포함된 다른 성분들
Modified cellulose (capsule), organic & biodynamic myceliated brown rice, and organic tapioca.
Naturally gluten free. 100% vegan; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Vcaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Two Vcaps contain||%DV|
|Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)†||800 mg||*|
|Organic Reishi Fruiting Bodies & Spores (Ganoderma lucidum)||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established
† Mycelium and fruiting bodies