New Chapter, Mood Take Care, 30 Hexane-Free Softgel Capsules
- Targeted Care for Your Emotions
- Upliftment for Men and Women
- Promotes Balanced Brain Chemistry for Positive Emotional Health
- Modulates Serotonin
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Project Verified
New Chapter Take Care formulas target specific areas of wellness and provide combinations of whole-food complexed vitamins, minerals, herbs and superfoods to support optimal health.
Supports Positive Emotional Health
The phytonutrients in St. John's Wort, including hyperforin and hypericins, have been shown to produce benefit when they are delivered together and can work synergistically. Mood Take Care includes all of these clinically researched constituents in one concentrated formulation to safely and naturally support positive emotional health.
The Full-Spectrum Difference
Many companies isolate elements from an herb and label it "whole herb." Mood Take Care delivers more—the amazing synergy of whole herbs in their broad-spectrum, natural profiles. New Chapter uses no harsh chemical solvents to extract and preserve the plant's whole healing wisdom.
- Balances Mood The Mood Take Care formula contains multiple extracts of St. John's Wort, widely recognized for its ability to safely and naturally support positive emotional health.
- Emotional Uplift Delivers the synergistic phytonutrients from the whole St. John's Wort herb, including hyperforin and hypericins, that research links to uplifted feelings.
- Full-Spectrum Herbal Mood Take Care combined both supercritical and hydroethanolic extracts to deliver the whole profile of these beneficial compounds.
- "Side Benefits" St. John's Wort is used by many to support healthy mood and sleep. It also promotes health serotonin levels, an important neurotransmitter for nerve and brain function.
- Pure & Potent Extracts New Chapter uses no harsh chemical solvents to deliver a super-pure, super-potent natural herbal extract.
One softgel twice daily. Recommended one softgel daily for the first week.
포함된 다른 성분들
Extra-virgin olive oil, soy lecithin, and yellow beeswax.
Capsule: Gelatin (halal), vegetable glycerin, water and carob. Naturally gluten free.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are BSE free.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are taking a prescription medicine, check with a healthcare professional before using. St. John's Wort is not recommended for children, or for women who are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy. Although phototoxicity in humans is rare, fair skinned individuals should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight when using St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum). May potentiate pharmaceutical MAO-inhibitors. Use of Hypericum perforatum with pharmaceutical antiretrovirals such as protease inhibitors, non-nuclease reverse transcriptase inhibitors, and other drugs that are similarly metabolized (such as birth control pills, digoxin, cyclosporine, blood thinners, chemotherapy drugs, asthma medications or drugs relating to the treatment of HIV) is not recommended and should be done only under the direct supervision of one's physician. Other potential side effects may include gastrointestinal symptoms, dizziness, tiredness, and mild allergic reactions (skin rash).
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|St, John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) (flower) hydroethanolic extract and supercritical extract blend (min. 24 mg hyperforin and hypericins combined)||1170 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|