Nature's Way, Umcka, Fast Actives, Cold Relief, Cherry Flavor, 10 Powder Packets
- Rapidly Melts in Mouth
- Shortens Duration
- Suitable for Children
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.
|Active Ingredient (in each packet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, silica, xylitol.