Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Alcohol-Free Drops, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 ml 3-5 times daily by mouth.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 ml 2-3 times daily by mouth.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
포함된 다른 성분들
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, maltodextrin, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband around bottle cap is broken or missing.