Nature's Way, Umcka, Cold+Flu, Orange Flavor, 20 Chewable Tablets
- Natural Relief
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X, Plus Alpha CF
- Chewable Tablets
- Suitable for Children
- Great Tasting Chewables
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough persistent or chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days. Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Active Ingredients (in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing/runny nose/ sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, lactose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, natural orange flavor, stearic acid, sorbitol and xylitol.