- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Dragon Herbs
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Hugo Naturals
- Jason Natural
Nature's Way, EfaGold, Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels
- Clinically Effective
- Better Absorbed than Fish Oil
- No Fishy Repeat, Low Daily Dose
- Up to 48X More Antioxidant Activity than Fish Oil
- PCB & Mercury Free
- Bioavailable EFAs
- Super Antioxidant
- Cardiovascular & Joint Health
- Plus PMS Relief
- Pure Patented NKO
- 40% Phospholipids / 30% Omega-3
- Dietary Supplement
100% Pure NKO (Neptune Krill Oil) is produced by a patented, cold-vacuum extraction of Antarctic Krill, one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of bioavailable essential fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Neptune Krill Oil is clinically shown to:
- Promote cardiovascular health and help maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Support joint health and help maintain proper levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Relieve PMS symptoms such as breast tenderness, cramps & mood changes
Omega 3/6/9 Source
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Advantages of Neptune Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil: The profile of phospholipids and fatty acids within Neptune Krill Oil resemble those of the human brain, making them easier for the body to recognize and absorb then from fish oil.
- No fishy repeat (burp-back)
- Super antioxidant power: Neptune Krill Oil's naturally occurring synergistic profile of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, astaxanthin and marine flavonoids give it up to 48x more antioxidant activity than fish oil.
|Comparison of Antioxidant Activity ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)|
|Vitamins A & E||—>1.25|
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use: Take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
포함된 다른 성분들
Fish gelatin from tilapia (softgel), glycerin, purified water.
PCB-free. No solvents, sugars, starch, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Vitamin A||100 IU||2%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||0.5 IU||2%|
|Neptune Krill Oil||1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||300 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||150 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||90 mg||**|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids||85 mg||**|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||20 mg||**|
|Esterified Astaxanthin||1.25 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.