- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
카테고리 보조식품 EFA, 6 오메가 3 9 (EPA DHA)
카테고리 보조식품 EFA, 6 오메가 3 9 (EPA DHA) 크릴 오일 크릴 오일, 넵튠
Nature's Way, EfaGold, Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels
- Bioavailable Omega-3
- Purity Tested
- Better Absorbed than Fish Oil
- Cardiovascular & Joint Health
- Pure Antarctic Krill
- Dietary Supplement
About Krill Oil
Nature's Way Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic Krill—one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglycerides levels, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Recommendation: Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
포함된 다른 성분들
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water
Caution: People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Krill Oil||1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.