- Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit
- No Trans Fats
- Whole Grain Good Source
- Quick & Easy
- USDA Organic
This Product is Third Party Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Helping you Bake Deliciously Organic treats.
Nature's Path - a trusted household name for organic breakfast foods invites you to start your day with organic goodness the Nature's Path way! Our FlaxPlus Multigrain and Buttermilk Pancake Mixes are not only incredibly simple to bake up, but best of all, they are tasty, light and wholegrain.
Nature's Path products are certified organic - grown and processed without toxic chemicals or genetic manipulation. Our emphasis is on good taste, sustainability and superior nutrition.
While international is scope, Nature's Path remains an independent enterprise with a vision to better the world we all share.
Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Recipes:
- Place 1 cup of dry mix in a bowl.
- Add 2/3 cup cold water and 1 tbsp vegetable oil then stir to blend.
- Cook on preheated griddle at low heat.
- Flip the pancake when the edges start to brown and bubbling in the center occurs.
- Blend 1/2 cup of mix with 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and 1/3 cup of water in a bowl.
- Brush oil or butter on your waffle iron and heat up well.
- Pour in enough batter to cover the lower cooking grid. Close the lid.
- Wait at least 3 minutes before opening the iron to check for readiness.
Recipe Variations: For fluffier pancakes and waffles, replace cold water with milk or soy milk.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic whole wheat flour, organic buttermilk powder, organic vital wheat gluten, organic evaporated cane juice, non-GMO baking soda, leavening agent (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, non-GMO corn starch), sea salt, tocopherols (natural vitamin E) added to enhance freshness
Made in a facility that uses wheat, soy and milk.
|Serving Size: 40 g|
|Servings per Container: about 18|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0.5 g*||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Amount in dry mix.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2400 mg||2400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4|