Nature's One, Baby's Only Essentials, 30 Packets, .10 oz Each (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Nature's One3 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.64 lbs (0.29 kg)
- 상품 코드: NAO-71463
- UPC 코드: 716514714639
- 포장 수량: 30 Packets, .10 oz Each
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 3.1 x 4.1 x 5.1 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- DHA & ARA Fatty Acid Supplement
- The Leader in Organic Medical Nutrition
- DHA & ARA Fatty Acid with No Hexane Processing
- DHA & ARA Fatty Acids are Present in Breast Milk
DHA & ARA Fatty Acids for Brain Development & Visual Acuity
Baby Only Essentials is properly balanced with the long chain fatty acids, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid) important for development. These fats are known to concentrate in a baby's brain & eye retina promoting mental development and visual acuity. If breast milk is not available, then a baby requires a dietary source of these fats by synthesizing them from linoleic & alpha-linoleic fatty acids, as found in Baby's Only Organic Formulas, and/or by supplementing with Baby's Only Essentials DHA & ARA Fatty Acids.†
†For an infant receiving breast milk as its single-source of nutrition, it may not be necessary to provide supplemental DHA & ARA.
Baby Only Essentials DHA & ARA Fatty Acid is naturally derived from the goodness of Egg Phospholipids using an aqueous (water) process. This differs from life's DHA treated with hexane solvent, acid, and bleach; this ingredients is included in most organic and conventional infant formulas.
The use of egg phospholipids in human nutrition, especially infant nutrition, has been widely studied. It is well understood that phospholipids form smaller droplets in the intestinal tract, are more easily absorbed and offer greater bio-availability than DHA from algal and fish oil.¹
Benefits of Choosing Baby's Only Essentials DHA & ARA
- DHA is known to concentrate in a fetus' developing brain and eye retina at a rate that increases as the pregnancy progresses. This accumulation of DHA & ARA in the brain and retina continues after birth.
- Study concludes egg phospholipid is more bio-available than other sources studied (fish oil & algal oil)¹, Because it is more easily used by the body, less egg phospholipid must be consumed to achieve the desired effect.
- Nature's One provides the only source of DHA & ARA containing cholesterol also present in breast milk and believed to assist in normal cholesterol production as the baby matures.
- Contains Choline, an important nutrient needed for the production of neurotransmitters and development of the memory center in the brain, impacting long-term memory.
- Individual packets make it possible for healthcare professionals to recommend specific dosing.
¹ European Journal to Clinical Nutrition (2003)57, Suppl1, S31-34.
For Children 1 to 3 Years of Age: One single packet, 1 or 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Sprinkle or mix into cereal, formula, non-dairy beverages, milk or water. May add to recipes as well.
Refrigerate reconstituted product in a sealed container and use within 48 hours.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic rice oligodextrin, egg yolk phospholipids, potato maltodextrin, calcium phosphate, natural vanilla flavor.
Made without GMO ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Pouch||%DV for children Under 4 Years of Age|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||**|
|**Daily Value not established|