- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- The Nicer Neti!
- Perfect For Kids, Adults or Travel
- Contains: 4 oz Nasopure Bottle, 20 - 3.75 Gram Buffered Saline Packets
- For up to 10-20 Weeks of Preventative Use
- Perfect for Anyone With a Nose
- Enjoy Breathing Naturally
- Developed by a Pediatrician Using a Mother's Wisdom
Prevents and relieves nasal congestion and other symptoms caused by allergies, sinus issues, colds and more.
- Primum Non Nocere–First do no harm.
- Educate health-minded consumers about nasal washing, a natural and simple method of maintaining nasal and respiratory health.
- Share information about the time-tested method of nasal irrigation, which cleans and moisturizes nasal passages, shrinks swollen nasal membranes and may reduce the need for medications.
- Further public healthfulness by helping to prevent and relieve symptoms related to allergies, sinusitis, colds, exposure to pollutants and more.
- Focus on prevention, empowerment and education.
Saline packets made for Nasopure bottle.
Nasopure salt packets can be used with other nasal devices.
All-natural Nasopure gently washes away irritants, keeping your personal filter clean and healthy
- Gently removes pollen, mold, dust, mucus and other pollutants.
- Refreshes while moisturizing the nasal lining.
- Contains only natural ingredients; not habit-forming.
- Reduces symptoms caused by allergies, sinusitis, colds, exposure to pollution & more.
- Can be used with prescription nasal sprays.
- Safe enough for anyone age 2 and above.
For decades I have taught my patients how to wash their noses because avoiding ailments and medications has always been my goal. Nasal washing is particularly important for those who wish to focus on prevention or reduce symptoms related to allergies, recurrent sinus and ear issues, or asthma. Even snoring and a decreased sense of smell or taste can be helped by simple washing.
The nose filters thousands of liters of air each day. It makes sense to wash the nasal passages daily and after exposure to irritants. I designed the patented Nasopure bottle to ensure full control over pressure and flow while promoting an ideal head and neck position. The Nasopure bottle eliminates the common complaints of a drowning or choking sensation caused by other devices. It provides an easy, safe, refreshing and comfortable nose wash experience. The Nasopure Effect encourages the sinuses to drain naturally, keeping them healthy without the use of medication.
Cleansing provides a great defense for the maintenance of a healthy nose, sinuses and ears. It makes so much sense and it feels good too! Nasopurists tell me time and again that daily use has relieved and prevented their nasal woes, allowed them to breathe naturally and helped reduce their use of medication.
Enjoy the Nasopure Effect and be well.
Hana R. Solomon, M.D. Board Certified Pediatrician
Simple To Use
See enclosed instructions for details.
Mixture can last up to 7 days of use.
- Empty packet into bottle
- Fill bottle with water
- Replace cap and mix contents
- Gently squeeze the bottle while holding your breath, then gently exhale through both nostrils with mouth closed
Recommendations For Use
- Prevention: Use once per day and after exposure to irritants.
- Mild to Moderate Congestion: Wash twice daily.
- Moderate to Severe Congestion, Discharge or Infection: Wash 3-4 times each day.
포함된 다른 성분들
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate. That's it!
Caution: This product is intended for a single user. Consult your doctor if your symptoms worsen or if you have a significant medical condition.
Store at room temperature.