Muscle Pharm, Combat Powder, Advanced Time Release Protein, Orange Creamsicle, 4 lbs (1814 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Official Nutritional Supplement Provider of The UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Feed Muscles Up To 8 Hours
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Hybrid Series
- Dietary Supplement
- Fueling Athletes Safely
- Banned-Substance Free Certifications - Informed Choice
Advanced Time Released Protein
- Fast, Medium, and Slow-Releasing Proteins
- Added Digestive Blend For Ease of Absorption
- 5 Powerful Proteins Plus Added BCAAs
- Extra Glutamine
- Added Dietary Fiber
A precision engineered matrix, Combat Powder is the ultimate time-release protein sources found within Combat Powder digest at varying rates - because of this unique feature, amino acids not only flood into the bloodstream within minutes after consumption, but will also continuously be "trickle fed" to your muscles for up to 8 hours afterward!
What's in Combat Powder?
Combat's Powerful Protein Sources:
- Whey Protein Isolate: Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI absorbs quickly into the muscle tissues, and has immune-boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training.
- Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein: Hydrolyzed whey is protein that's been broken down into fast-absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
- Micellar Casein: Very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability to slowly infuse amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune-boosting and muscle-building properties.
- Egg Albumin: Highly bio-available and well-tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA and arginine content. Egg albumen is a powerful contributor to hormone production and the muscle-building process.
Combat's Powerful Digestive Enzyme Blend:
Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Combat contains 60 mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of the key muscle-building proteins contained herein. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down. The added Digestive Enzyme Blend ensures maximum utilization of Combat's muscle-building protein component.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of Combat Powder with 8-12 fl oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.
For Men: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
For Women: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Vary the amount or water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
포함된 다른 성분들
Natural & artificial flavors, inulin, sodium chloride, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, tripotassium citrate.
Allergen Warning: This product contains milk and soy. This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Storage and Maintenance: Due to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake weekly and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per dose.
Packed by weight, not by volume. Settling of product occurs after filling. Do not use if tamper evident security feature is broken or missing. Exposure to heat, light or air can affect flavor and aroma; therefore keep out of direct light or heat and store in a cool dark place. Keep sealed when not in use.
This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop Approx. (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 53‡|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix||34 g||*|
|Combat Powder Proprietary Timed Release System
Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumen, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine; Also Provides Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cysteine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan♦
|Digestive Enzyme Blend
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.
*Daily Value not established.
♦The Tryptophan in this product is naturally occurring.