- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
카테고리 보조식품 EFA, 6 오메가 3 9 (EPA DHA) EPA
카테고리 보조식품 EFA, 6 오메가 3 9 (EPA DHA) 피쉬오일 소프트젤
Minami Nutrition, PlusEPA, Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels
- Cold Pressed. Smart Choice
- 90% EPA Formula
- Supports Cognitive Function, Mood, Immune System and Cardiovascular Health
- Once Daily
- 500 mg EPA in Only 1 Softgel
- Dual-Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize dual supercritical CO2 extraction and are exposed to less heat during the concentration process than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - All manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
PlusEPA is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing dual supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 500 mg of EPA in a convenient, once daily serving. PlusEPA offers a clean, pure oil with no fishy aftertaste.
Advanced Omega-3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA can support cognitive function, mood, immune system and cardiovascular health.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes less heat during the concentration process than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400º F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
Adults take 1 softgel per day, with water. Best taken with food. No intended for children.
포함된 다른 성분들
Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine mackerel), bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, non-GMO mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract. Contains soy.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%¹|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%¹|
|Unsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||527 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||500 mg||+|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||<3 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||27 mg||+|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||10 mg||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.