- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
본 제품은 이미 위시리스트에 저장되어 있습니다
본 제품은 위시리스트에 포함되었습니다.
- For Prostrate and Urinary Tract Health
- Dietary Supplement
Aging individuals frequently encounter a weakening of the bladder and its sphincter muscle that controls the release of urine.
Laboratory and human clinical studies demonstrate that ingestion of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract can significantly improve the structural support of the bladder and the function of the sphincter muscle.
The data supporting the value of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract is particularly strong in studies performed in women. A clinical study of aging men also demonstrated positive results.
The pumpkin seed has a long history of use in helping to maintain healthy bladder function. Japanese scientists have patented a method to obtain the water-soluble constituents of the pumpkin seed, which are absorbed far more efficiently into the bloodstream. These water-soluble pumpkin seed extracts appear to be the active constituents that help with the urinary discomforts endured by so many maturing women and men.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule three times daily for the first two weeks. After two weeks, reduce to two (2) capsules daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product can be taken with or without food.
포함된 다른 성분들
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Water Soluble Pumpkin extract (seed)||262 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|