- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Now with Resveratrol
- Resveratrol, Banaba, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon
- Supports Healthy Glucose Levels and Antioxidant Status
- Dietary Supplement
Glucose Optimizer is a comprehensive combination of ingredients that support healthy glucose levels and provide antioxidant protection.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid facilitates blood glucose balance and supports general metabolism by its effects on energy production.
- Banaba, Gymnema, Bitter Melon and Eucalyptus are herbal extracts that influence glucose metabolism. Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract, a proprietary extract produced from a wild genotype, promotes a healthy blood sugar level.
- Magnesium is involved in the metabolism of glucose and production of energy.
- Resveratrol protects cardiovascular function by inhibiting LDL oxidation, promotes nitric oxide synthesis and supports the integrity of the capillaries.
Take 2 tablets two times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified health care consultant. Easy-Solv tablets are designed to disintegrate within several minutes of ingestion.
포함된 다른 성분들
Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
Contains soy (in trace amounts).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or glucose control problems), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for diabetes or glucose control), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||5 mg||333%|
|B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg||250%|
|B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||1667%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate)||200 mg||50%|
|Manganese (from manganese citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Chromium (from 100 mg saccharomyces cerevisiae nutrional yeast)||200 mcg||167%|
|Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract (Momordica charantia, wild genotype, 15:1)||750 mg||*|
|Gymnema sylvestre (75% gymnemic acids)||300 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg||*|
|Eucalyptus Leaf Extract (Eucalyptus globulus)||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum, 50%)||50 mg||*|
|Banaba Leaf Extract (1% corosolic acid)||48 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|