Hyland's, Baby, Tiny Cold Tablets, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Dissolves Instantly in Mouth!
- Relief of Runny Nose, Congestion and Sneezing Due to Colds
- Natural Relief
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
- A Friend of Your Family Since 1903
With a century of commitment to homeopathy, Hyland's provides quality and integrity across our entire family of products.
Uses Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose, congestion, and sneezing due to common head colds in children.
Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to 1 year of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Children 1 to 3 years of age: Dissolve 3 tablets in tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Hyland's Tiny Cold Tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly in the mouth.
포함된 다른 성분들
|Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS||headache, cough, sneezing|
|Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS||runny eyes & nose|
|Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS||sneezing with stuffy nose|
|Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS||headache, runny eyes & nose|
|"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F.|
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant of nursing. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F).
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.