- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Free Neti Stick Inside! (Aromatherapy Inhaler)
- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen & Irritants
- Removes Excess Mucus... Naturally
- Enhances Sinus & Immune Support with Neti Wash Plus Daily Neti Pot Boost
Starter Kit Contents:
- Ceramic Neti Pot
- Neti Wash Plus Daily Neti Pot Boost, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Neti Pot Salt, 12 oz (340.2 g)
Why nasal wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs, and other airborne particles. But if the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problems. Nasal irrigation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and sinus health of patients with sinus problems.
A nasal wash is great to:
- Clear the nostrils, and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust and pollution
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before doing relaxation or exercises
The Neti Pot Starter Kit is easy to use, and with a properly mixed saline solution, feels soothing and comfortable.
Our bestselling ceramic Neti Pot makes nasal irrigation easy and comfortable. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with lead-free ceramic and glaze.
Eco Neti Pot Salt
Refillable eco jar for use with the sinus cleansing system. How can salt be eco friendly? This refillable 12 oz jar and perfect measure spoon are made from Ingeo, a plant-based, petroleum-free material. Neti Pot Salt is 99.99% USP grade salt, the highest purity salt commercially available. It contains no additives or anti-caking agents. Add one perfect measure spoon to each neti pot with 8 oz of warm water.
Neti Wash Plus Daily Neti Pot Boost
Neti Wash Plus contains 4 herbal extracts, essential oils of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Menthol to mildly cleanse and soothe the sinuses. The unique formula helps to nourish and moisturize your nasal passages and provides anti-microbial properties to support the health of your sinuses. The herbal extracts, essential oils, and Xylitol cool, decongest, and invigorate.
Using your Neti Pot
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt and warm water to your Neti Pot.
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed instructions enclosed
포함된 다른 성분들
Phellodendron bark (phellodendron amurense), goldenseal root (hydrastis canadensis), barberry root bark (berberis vulgaris), coptis root (coptis chinensis), xylitol (derived from non-GMO birch bark), peppermint oil (mentha piperita), eucalyptus oil (eucalyptus globules), menthol (mentha spp.), grapefruit seed extract, vegetable glycerin, polysorbate 20 (derived from coconut oil), in a base of distilled and purified water.
Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.