Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Loose Tea, Caffeine Free, 5 oz (141 g)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 5%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
|묶음 구매 할인:||- ₩3,066|
- Pure Organic Peppermint Leaf
- High Volatile Oil
- A Medical Food for The Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Grown In: Pacific Northwest America
- 100% Organic Peppermint Leaf
- Fresh Packed
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Peppermint is a cooling, calming herb that, through dietary management, helps relieve the symptoms of IBS, including abdominal pain, diarrhea and urgency.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that peppermint, as part of the diet, relieves abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Peppermint is unique because it is formulated to contain a very large leaf size and a high volatile oil content; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in peppermint that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Menthol and methyl salicylate, the main active ingredients of peppermint, have calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS. Brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Directions: Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic peppermint leaf.
For use under a physician's supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.