Hearos, Sleep Pretty in Pink, Women's Ear Plugs, High 32 NRR, 7 Pair & Free Case
에 의해 만들어진 Hearos26 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.19 lbs (0.09 kg)
- 상품 코드: HES-02000
- UPC 코드: 756063020003
- 포장 수량: 7 Pair & Free Case
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 1.1 x 3.4 x 5.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Helps Block Snoring & Noise
- Silky Soft & Comfortable
- Doctor Recommended
- #1 Selling Woman's Sleep Ear Plugs
Tested according to ANSI Specs S3.19-1974The level of noise entering a person's ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
|Attenuation Chart (ANSI S3.19-1974)|
|Mean Attenuation (dB)||38.4||40.3||43.2||41.8||38.6||45.0||45.7||49.6||47.3|
|Standard Deviation (dB)||2.9||3.5||4.0||3.8||2.6||2.8||3.5||3.8||4.3|
- The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 decibels dB(A).
- The NRR is 32 decibels (dB).
- The level of the noise entering the ear is approximately 60 dB(A).
Noise Reduction Rating 32 decibels (When Used As Directed).
The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 (higher numbers denote greater effectiveness).
Ear plugs must be inserted properly for optimum performance.
- With clean hands, firmly roll entire ear plug between thumb and fingers to form a thin tight cylinder.
- Using one hand, gently lift top of ear up to open ear canal. With other hand, insert rounded end of ear plug.
- With forefinger, hold ear plug in place until it expands to form a comfortable, snug fit.
Practice of insertion is recommended. Discard product after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on ear plugs.
Caution: Keep away from infants. This product is non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the above instructions for proper fit. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. The Noise Reduction (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32dB. Ear plugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively. Refer to instructions.