- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Now Foods
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Babies Perfects First Solid Food
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure...Feed Them Accordingly — From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only the pure, healthy, organic nutrition. We take extra steps, with our cereal, and all our baby foods.
- Organic Certified Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for infants
- 25% of the Daily Value for Six B Vitamins
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- Never any Artificial Genetically Engineered
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients — The long-term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic brings to you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic is also never made with genetically engineered ingredients.
We fortify our cereals with key nutrients including Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- 25% of the Daily Value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your body convert food into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function.
- Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.
Whole Grain Natural Goodness — Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over several feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice** on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
**Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
포함된 다른 성분들
Organic whole grain brown rice flour, vitamins & minerals (calcium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc oxide, alpha tocopherol acetate [vitamin E], niacinamide [vitamin B3], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], folic acid), alpha amylase (enzyme).
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Package sold by weight, not volume. (Contents may settle during shipping.)
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|