Dymatize Nutrition, Elite XT, Extended Release, Fudge Brownie, 2.2 lbs (998 g) (Discontinued Item)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Zytrix - Advanced Enzyme Matrix
- Dietary Supplement
- Time Release Formula
- Multi-Protein Matrix
- Patented Enteric Coating Technology
- Newly Reformulated with Nutrateric for an Even Slower Release!
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- 29+ Servings
- AjiPure Amino Acids
- TMB - Quality & Purity Guaranteed
- Manufactured in a NSF GMP Certified Facility
- Building Better Bodies
Elite XT Extended Release protein is designed to be the ultimate muscle fuel and workout recovery formula. Knowing that protein helps repair muscles and fuels the body throughout the day, Dymatize wanted to develop a product that took recovery to the next level, one that would revolutionize the protein category.
Elite XT is further enhanced by the addition of Nutrateric, a revolutionary, pharmaceutically-developed coating system. This delayed release technology allows the specific material it coats to release at a particular pH range. In fact, with this coating process, the resulting digestion can take more than twice as long as other forms of non-coated protein, further enhancing the extended release capacity of Dymatize Elite XT.
After a battery of tests and trials, Dymatize has developed a calculated protein timing system that we call Sustained Muscle Saturation Technology (SMST). How does SMST work? Different proteins have different chemical compositions and different rates at which they can be assimilated by the body. By developing an absorption "time-line" of the highest quality proteins, we were able to create the basis of the Elite XT.
To develop Dymatize Elite XT, every facet of protein usage was analyzed. Nitrogen retention, absorption as well as several other factors including specific amino acid profiles were examined. Some of these additional factors include:
- Rate of Absorption (RA): The rate each different protein source releases its amino acids.
- Protein Digestibility Correct Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS): An evaluation "best method" used by the FDA and FAO/WHO, which uses nitrogen absorption and amino acid profile to rate quality.
- Amino Acid Profile: Each protein source has its own unique amino acid profile.
- Biological Value (BV): Derived from them amount of Nitrogen absorbed over the amount of Nitrogen incorporated into the body. Helps determine the amount of protein absorbed from different protein sources.
- Net Protein Utilization (NPU): is used to determine the ideal amount of essential amino acids.
Dymatize determined that no single existing natural protein source was ideal for achieving extended release anabolic effects. The optimal source was found to be a fusion of several different protein sources, including the addition of free form branch chain amino acids and other free form amino acids. Milk derived proteins, including Micellar Casein and Whey protein concentrates, all perfect score holders on both the PDCAAS and the BV scales, forms the base of Elite XT.
Lastly, we have added the advanced enzyme matrix Zytrix to help aid the efficiency of the absorption of protein and other nutrients found in Elite XT. Furthermore, there is an added lipid blend that is specifically designed to help promote a longer absorption rate of the proteins by creating a complete anabolic, nitrogen rich environment which is sustained in the body for an extended period of time.
Dymatize Elite XT represents a massive step forward in Extended Release Protein Technology.
Add 1 level scoop to 10 ounces of water, milk, or juice. Stir, shake, or blend for 20 seconds or until completely dispersed, then drink immediately.
포함된 다른 성분들
Elite Extended Release Protein Matrix: (whey, milk and egg derived protein compound including added branch chain amino acids (BCAAs) and added glutamine): milk protein matrix (milk powder, micellar casein and calcium caseinate), whey protein isolate and concentrate (egg protein and/or egg albumen, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine and glutamine), soy isolate protein, cocoa, liposorb blend (sun flower oil, medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), flax seed oil, borage oil, CLA oil (conjugated linoleic acid), evening primrose oil, cookie bits, natural and artificial flavors, fiber matrix (xanthan gum and flax seed powder), potassium chloride, acesulfame potassium, silicon dioxide, Nutrateric enteric coating (purified water, ethyl cellulose, oleic acid and medium chain triglycerides (MCTs)), Zytrix, sucralose.
Allergen Warning: Contains ingredients from milk, egg and soy.
No added fructose, sucrose, fillers, maltodextrin or aspartame
Elite XT uses only 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade AjiPure Glutamine & BCAAs.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 29+|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||21|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent (DV) Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per 100 Grams of Protein|
|Essential Amino Acids||Isoleucine
|BCAA||Non-Essential Amino Acids||Alanine
|Glutamine & Precursors
|# Naturally occurring. Not added or manufactured.||Serine