Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Plantain Leaf, 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- 배송 무게: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- 상품 코드: CLB-20272
- UPC 코드: 628240202727
- 포장 수량: 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- 제품 면적: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
유통기한: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Caffeine Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Ethically Wildcrafted
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
Plantain has an honoured medicinal history in its native Europe and has spread to all continents in the last few centuries. In fact, it was spread so rapidly by settlers that it was coined "White-man's footprint" by the North-American natives. The unattractive and tenacious Plantain is the scourge of gardeners, but is still highly respected around the world for its unique properties.
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Plantain leaf (plantago spp.)
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.