- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- 여드름 치료 포뮬러
- 건선/ 피부 건조증
- 선물용 상품, 여행용 키트
- 립스틱, 립글로즈, 라이너
- Madre Labs 목욕& 뷰티
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
Born Free, Natural Feeding, Tru-Clean Bottle Cleaning System Sponge Brush
- 선적 중량: 4.02 lbs (1.82 kg)
- 상품코드: BRF-46600
- UPC 코드: 012914466001
- 포장 수량:
- 제품 부피: 1.7 x 3.5 x 13.3 in, 3.4 lbs (1.54 kg)
- Replaceable Sponge Design for Germ-Free Cleaning
- Won't Scratch Glass or Plastic Bottles!
- Hangs for Easy Storage and Air Drying
- Integrated Nipple Cleaner
Includes: 1 Bonus Sponge.
Tru-Clean Bottle Cleaning System
- Contoured sponge cleans hard-to-reach areas
- Won't scratch glass or plastic bottles
- Nipple cleaner designed into handle
- Hangs for easy storage and air-drying
- Replaceable sponges are easy to install
- 2 pack replacement sponges sold separately
Using bottle brush to clean bottles:
- Wet sponge before use.
- Fill bottle half way with hot soapy water.
- Push sponge end inside the bottle (diagram 1).
- Use sponge end to clean all areas by twisting and moving back & forth.
- When the bottle is clean, rinse it thoroughly and then it can be sterilized.
- Rinse and allow sponge to dry naturally.
Using bottle brush to clean nipples:
- Wash nipple in hot soapy water.
- Use the soft end of bottle brush to clean inside of nipple by pushing it completely inside of nipple (diagram 2).
- Twist the brush while holding outside of nipple.
- When nipple is clean, rinse it thoroughly and then it can be sterilized.
Replacing sponge end:
- Sponge end can be easily replaced when needed. We recommend replacing every 30 days.
- Grab sides of plug and pull to unsnap it (diagram 3).
- Lift old sponge and remove from clip on the back by sliding it down the brush handle.
Tip: Wet new sponge prior to reattaching to handle.
- Attach new sponge by fitting one hole to clip on back of handle and sliding upward (diagram 4).
- Once sponge is at top of clip, bend it around top of handle.
- Pull sponge down to line up hole in sponge with hole in handle. Once lined up, push plug end into hole until it snaps in place.
- Your bottle brush is now ready to use.
Tip: This method can also be used to remove sponge and sterilize in the dishwasher. Allow sponge to dry naturally.