Born Free, ActiveFlow Bottles, 0+ Months, 2 Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, 5 oz (150 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Born Free62 평가
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
1 lbs (0.45 kg)
- 상품 코드: BRF-00101
- UPC 코드: 853049001015
- 포장 수량: 2 Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, 5 oz (150 ml) Each
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 2.75 x 5.25 x 7 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Eco-Friendly Baby Bottle
- Contains Two Bottles with Level 1 Nipples
- Safe for Your Baby. Safe for Mother Earth.
- Eco Classic
- Babies Know Best
- Designed to Reduce Colic, Gas and Spit Up
- Babies Control Milk Flow-Like Nature Intended
- Helps Minimize Middle-Ear Infections
- Free from BPA Phthalates & PVC
- Recommended by: Dr. Greene
ActiveFlow Nature in the Hands of your Baby
ActiveFlow bottles feature a silicone valve that allows milk to flow only when a baby suckles and lets babies control milk flow according to their changing needs - like breastfeeding.
In addition, a patented venting system reduces pressure during feeding and is designed to help ease painful colic symptoms.
Soft Silicone Nipples
- Available in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months.
Designed to Help Ease Colic Symptoms
- Silicone valve minimizes air ingestion and helps reduce gas and spit up.
- Built-in vents reduce pressure and the risk of middle-ear infections.
Ideal for Breast and Bottle Combination
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles.
- Flow rate controlled by baby - just like breastfeeding.
Long Lasting Safe Plastic
- Eco-friendly, 100% free of BPA, phthalates and PVC.
Top rack dishwasher safe. No leaks
- Before first and after each use wash all parts in hot soapy water and sterilize using BornFree Sterilizer, or boil for 5 minutes.
- To install the venting system: Push together parts (A) & (B). Make sure there is no gap between the two parts, and that the slit is open before feeding. Push the Venting System (C) into the bottle/cup.
- Pull the nipple/spout through the collar and secure the collar firmly onto the bottle/cup.
- Always use this product under adult supervision
- Do not allow child to play with small parts or move about with bottle/cup
- Straws are not suitable for child under 6 months
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. This occurs in young children even when using non-sweetened fluids
- Never use feeding nipples as a soother
- Do not expose bottle to direct heat source
- Heating in the microwave may lead to hot spots in the liquid
- Mix well before use and always check the food temperature before feeding
- Keep all components out of children's reach when not in use
- Do not leave nipples/spouts in direct sunlight or heat when not in use, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended as this may weaken the nipple
- Inspect nipples/spouts before each use
- During the inspection of nipples/spouts pull the feeding nipples/spouts in all directions
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. We recommend that you replace nipples/spouts every 6-8 weeks
- Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaning agents
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)