Born Free, ActiveFlow, 0+ Months, Level 1 Nipples, Twin Pack Bottles, 5 oz (160 ml) (Discontinued Item)
에 의해 만들어진 Born Free4 평가
- 유통기한: 유통기한이 없는 제품이거나 제조사측에서 유통기한이 제공되지 않았습니다.
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
0.82 lbs (0.37 kg)
- 상품 코드: BRF-00229
- UPC 코드: 853946002290
- 포장 수량: Twin Pack Bottles, 5 oz (160 ml)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 2.6 x 5.1 x 6.3 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- 구매액 할인
구매 수량 4+
구매 수량 12+
- Eco-Friendly Baby Bottle
- Contains Two Decorated Bottles with Level 1 Nipples
- Safe for Your Baby. Safe for Mother Earth
- Eco Deco
- Babies Control Milk Flow - Like Nature Intended
- Designed to Reduce Colic, Gas and Spit Up
- Free From Sans BPA Phthalates & PVC
- Recommended By: Dr. Greene
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
Nature in the Hands of Your Baby
ActiveFlow bottles features a silicone valve that allows milk to flow only when a baby suckles and lets babies control milk flow according to their changing needs - like breastfeeding. In addition, a patented venting system reduces pressure during feeding and is designed to help ease painful colic symptoms.
Soft Silicone Nipples
- Available in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months.
Designed to Help Ease Colic Symptoms
- Silicone valve minimizes air ingestion and helps reduce gas and spit up.
Ideal for Breast and Bottle Combination
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles.
- Flow rate controlled by baby - just like breastfeeding.
- Eco-Friendly. 100% free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC.
Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
1. Bottle and Cup parts
- Sealing Disk
- White Plastic Vent Cover
- Silicone Vent
2. Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water and then sterilize in boiling water for 5 minutes. Alternatively, when using a sterilizer please follow manufacturer's instructions.
3. Put the breast milk or formula into the bottle, making sure the formula is mixed according to the manufacturer's instructions.
4. Push the white vent cover onto the silicone vent as shown. Make sure:
- There is no gap between cover and vent.
- The slit is open before feeding.
5. Push the vent firmly into the top of the bottle.
6. Pull the nipple through the collar and screw the collar firmly onto the bottle. (Do not over-tighten to allow proper ventilation.)
7. Always check the liquid's temperature before feeding. We recommend that you shake a few drops onto your wrist before feeding.
8. Feed your baby by holding him/her in the correct position as shown.
9. After feeding, disassemble all the parts and wash in hot soapy water.
10. After the bottle and all the parts have been carefully cleaned, you can choose to repeat Step 2 by sterilizing all pieces or placing them in a dry, cool place for safekeeping.
Caution: Sudden temperature changes can cause glass bottle to crack or break. Be sure the bottle and liquid are at the same temperature when filling or warming.
For your child's safety and health
- Keep all components out of children's reach when not in use
- Microwave heating is not recommended as this can cause hot spots
- Do not expose bottle to direct heat source
- Always check the food temperature before feeding
- Never use a feeding nipple as a soother
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. This occurs in infants, even when non-sweetened fluids are used and can happen if your child is allowed to use the bottle for long periods through the day and particularly at night when saliva is reduced
- Do not put bottles with liquid inside them into suitcases or handbags. Damage to the bottle will cause leakage
- Always use this product under adult supervision. The baby must be nursed by an adult only
- Do not leave nipple in direct sunlight or heat. These conditions may weaken the nipple.