Books, How to Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine, Dr. Michael Murray, 415 Page Paperback Book (Discontinued Item)
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 제품 구매 금액 10%에 해당되는 금액이 적립됩니다. *배송료 및 세금은 구매 금액에 포함되지 않습니다. 주문한 제품이 출고되는 시점에 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트를 사용하실 수 있습니다.
- 현재 보류 상태의 로열티 포인트가 있습니다. 주문이 출고되면 사용이 가능한 포인트로 전환됩니다.
- 제품 구매 시 10% 로열티 크레딧 포인트가 적립 됩니다. 적립된 포인트는 다음 주문 시 사용하실 수 있습니다.
- 적립 후 60일 동안 미사용된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 자동으로 소멸됩니다.
A Natural Arsenal of Disease-Fighting Tools for Prevention, Treatment, and Coping with Side Effects, from America's Foremost Authorities on Natural Medicine.
Endorsed by the Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
- Assess your risk through a unique screening questionnaire
- Change your internal environment so cancer can't survive
- Discover the science behind the emotions and attitudes that play a significant role in prevention and treatment
Dr. Tim Birdsall National Director of Naturopathic Medicine and Research, Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
Dr. Joseph E. Pizzorno coauthor of Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine and cofounder of America's most prestigious college of natural medicine.
Dr. Paul Reilly co founding physician, Seattle Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center.
" A painstakingly researched and eminently practical plan that can help decrease your risk of cancer or help your treatment efforts. I highly recommend it." - Cristiane Northrup, M.D., author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom.
"An excellent resource filled with knowledge which needs to be integrated into preventive medicine and current therapies. It is must-reading for individuals who want to remain healthy, patients and health care practitioners who want to do more than just treat disease."
- Bernie Siegel, M.D. author of Love, Medicine & Miracles and Prescriptions for Living
Find out what combinations of foods, vitamins, herbs, minerals, and supplements can help you with:
- PREVENTION, by lowering your risk of getting cancer
- TREATMENT, by using the body's natural healing power to inhibit the growth and spread of disease
- COPING with side effects - fight fatigue, weight loss, hair loss, and other side effects of chemotherapy and radiation
How to Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine features:
- daily regimens of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplements for preventing and treating cancer
- a daily regimen for coping with side effects of treatment
- daily meal plans and shopping lists
- specific recommendations for breast, prostate, lung, and colon cancer
- a list of supplements that enhance the power of conventional treatment and a list of supplements that should be avoided
- psychological exercise to boost the immune system
- an extensive list of medical studies supporting the recommendations
"A reader-friendly guide to cancer care...supported by abundant lists, tables, and footnotes...generously packed with information and advice....The arsenal these doctors have amassed is comfortingly large [and] very accessible." - Natural Health
Riverhead Books. Published by The Berkley Publishing Group, division of Pengiun Group (USA) Inc.