본 제품은 이미 위시리스트에 저장되어 있습니다
본 제품은 위시리스트에 포함되었습니다.
Bio Kleen, Soy Toilet Scrub, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
에 의해 만들어진 Bio Kleen22 평가
- 배송 무게: 2.72 lbs (1.23 kg)
- 상품 코드: BIK-00097
- UPC 코드: 717256000974
- 포장 수량: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 3.2 x 3.2 x 10.2 in, 2.3 lbs (1.04 kg)
- Soy Blends
- The Incredible Cleaning Power of Soy
- Stain & Odor Fighting
- Natural | Non-Toxic | Biodegradable
- Natural Volcanic Perlite & Essential Mint Oil Cleaning Power
- Cleans, Shines, & Protects!
We Are The Environment
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Soy Toilet Scrub effectively cleans, shines, and protects many surfaces without scratching, and without the use of toxic chemicals.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives
- 99% VOC Free & Ozone Safe
- Trusted company since 1989
Toilet Stains & Odors
Apply directly to toilet bowl and under rim. Scrub lightly, letting the micro-scrubbers do the work, then flush. No need to let sit.
Porcelain, Sinks, Tubs & Tiles, & Shower Doors:
Apply with sponge, soft brush or directly on stain. Rub lightly, letting the micro-scrubbers do the work. Rinse with damp cloth and water.
Cautions: Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting - drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing.
No animal ingredients.
Soybean oil extract, surfactants from coconut and/or corn, xanthan gum, zeolite, low pH silicate, linear sulfonate, essential oils from mint, less than 0.2% environmentally-friendly polymer, natural volcanic perlite, filtered water.
Contains NO: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.