Bio Kleen, Glass Cleaner, Ammonia-Free, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
본 제품의 구매 이력이 있습니다주문 자세히 보기
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Tough on Dirt, Gentle on The Earth
- Natural | Non-Toxic | Biodegradable
- Dries Streak Free
- Vinegar Cleaning Power
We Are The Environment
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Glass Cleaner is not only ammonia and streak free, but is also odorless. With vinegar power and natural soil lifters, it easily dissolves dirt, pollution, smoke, grease and more from shiny hard surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives
- Rapidly Biodegrades and Ozone Safe
- Trusted company since 1989
Spray directly on glass, chrome, mirrors, stainless steel and other shiny surfaces. Wipe rapidly with a clean lint-free rag or newspaper. Turn rag to a clean side while wiping dry. Repeat as needed.
Dilute Biokleen glass cleaner with equal parts water. Apply with sponge or brush and squeegee off immediately.
*Preferred by professional window washers.
Window Washer Reservoirs
Pour full strength into your automobile's reservoir.
In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing.
No animal ingredients.
Hard surface surfactants from coconut and/or corn, linear alcohol from coconut, Kosher vinegar, and filtered water.
Contains NO: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.