Betancourt, Phosflex Creatine, Sugar Free, Watermelon, Powder, 2.5 lbs (1125 g)
에 의해 만들어진 Betancourt상품평 쓰기
유통기한: Mar 2015
유통기한에 대한 기간과 권장사용기간의 날짜는 제품의 종류 및 브랜드에 따라 결정됩니다.
부패하기 쉬운 제품 (플랙스 오일 또는 유산균 관련 상품)은 보편적으로 짧은 유통기한을 가지고 있습니다. 본사의 물류창고는 냉방장치가 설치되어 있지만, 이와 같은 제품들은 최대의 신선도를 위해 냉장보관실(냉동 또는 냉장시설)에 보관됩니다.
본사의 인수부서는 모든 상품의 정확한 유통기한의 확인 및 데이터 입력을 위해 최선을 다하고 있습니다. 간혹 불일치하는 정보가 확인될 수 있습니다. 그러나 iHerb의 월등히 높은 상품 교체률을 통해 본사의 재고품이 업계에서 가장 신선함을 보증합니다.
배송 무게: 3.43 lbs (1.56 kg)
배송 무게는 제품, 포장제, 배송상자의 무게를 포함하고 있습니다. 추가로, 배송품의 부피(길이, 너비, 높이)에 따라 배송무게가 조정될 수 있습니다. 유리용기제품, 액체류, 파손되기 쉬운 제품, 냉장보관을 요하는 제품 등 특정 종류의 제품은 별도의 포장 보충제를 필요로 하며, 이와 같은 경우 배송 무게가 별도의 보호제가 필요치 않은 제품들보다 높게 측정될 수 있습니다.
- 상품 코드: BEC-00316
- UPC 코드: 857487003167
- 포장 수량: 2.5 lbs (1125 g)
- 부피 및 배송 중량: 5.6 x 5.6 x 7.9 in, 2.9 lbs (1.32 kg)
- Volume - Cellular Expansion!
- Insulin - Anabolic Storage!
- Strength, Muscularity, & Joint Support
- Pro Grade
- 1,3-1,6-Beta-D-Glucan For Stronger Bones
- Support Creatine & Glucose Levels-Zero Loading!
- 5000 mg Creatine
- Increase Glut-4 Translocation for Carbohydrate Use
- 2000 mg Chondroitin Sulfate & Glucosamine HCL
- L-Leucine Nitrate
- Powder Dietary Supplement
- The World's First Flexible Creatine Drink Mix!
- Laboratory Tested by NFN
- Whatever It Takes!
Betancourt Nutrition proudly introduces the new Phosflex Creatine for athletes at the highest level of competition. Your muscles are not the only thing undergoing immense pressure when you're at the gym; your connective tissues must also bear the load as you tear through every set. Most products only focus on boosting performance or increasing muscle mass...but how many times have your ailing joints held you back at the gym? Whether you're a beginner or advanced, new Phosflex is the only creatine formula designed by the physiologists at Betancourt Nutrition to simultaneously provide muscle glycogen replenishment, joint support, and unmatched increases in strength and muscle mass. Only Phosflex contains:
- 3-Energy Creatine Complex: 5,000 mg of Creatine Monohydrate is the most studied and proven form of creatine. It supports ATP re-synthesis by increasing muscle levels of phosphocreatine. The addition of di-creatine malate and creatine alpha-ketoglutarate to Phosflex takes ATP re-synthesis to another level - three levels, in fact. While creatine increases muscle phosphocreatine level, malate and alpha-ketoglutarate support the function of the tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle, a metabolic pathway involve in the re-synthesis of ATP.
- Glucose Polymers: GPs are possibly the fastest-acting, purest way to deliver glucose to your body. They can be digested and absorbed very quickly, making them ideal for fast recovery of glycogen levels post-workout.
- Leucine Nitrate: The branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) leucine turns on "switches" inside your muscle cells that allow rates of muscle protein synthesis to increase after resistance exercise. The nitrate attached to leucine can be converted into nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator and regulator of muscle blood flow.
- Banaba Leaf Powder Extract: Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) contains corosolic acid (CA), a pentacyclic triterpene that supports glucose levels in the healthy range. Though its mechanism of action is unclear, studies suggest that it can increase glucose uptake in muscle cells, thereby supporting recovery.
- (1,3)(1,6) Beta-D-Glucan Powder: BDG is a naturally-occurring insoluble carbohydrate. Animal studies suggest that BDG is a potent immune system modulator that may reduce inflammation, a common symptom of heavy training. BDG has even been shown to have anabolic (building) effects on bone.
- Glycerol Monostearate: Inside the body, GM releases glycerol. Glycerol is hydroscopic, which means that it draws water around itself. When glycerol accumulates inside muscle and joint tissues, it hydrates and volumizes them, which provides hydraulic support.
- L-Tyrosine: Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters involved in the regulation of mood. Supplementation with tyrosine appears to be most helpful under conditions of mental stress.
- Potassium Bicarbonate: PB supplies the essential electrolyte potassium and helps buffer acid produced in muscle during high-intensity exercise.
Joint: Joint Support Complex
Muscle: 3-Energy Creatine Complex
Insulin: Insulin Fuel Support Complex
Phosflex is the 'Worlds First Flexible Creatine Drink Mix' which features a Joint Support, Insulin, and Muscle Volumizing Complex making it perfect for use pre, during or post workout. No loading phase is required thanks to its advanced 3-Energy Creatine Complex featuring Di-Creatine Malate which is responsible for minimizing water retention and increasing energy production from the powerhouse centers of your muscle cells (the mitochondria). However, to maintain elevated creatine levels, Phosflex can be stacked with Creatine Micro Chewies, on non-training days. If you choose to take creatine daily, continue for 6 weeks before discontinuing use for 2 weeks and then repeating. Continuous cycling of Phosflex is recommended to enhance recovery, strength, maximize glycogen levels, and promote joint health.
For regular use, mix 1 scoop (45 g) mixed with 8 oz. of water or more based on your desired preference for consistency. Consume pre, during, or post-workout on training days; Phosflex can be consumed 30 minutes prior to exercise when combined with Recelerator for non-stimulant performance enhancement. Phosflex can also be taken within 1 hour post-exercise to restore glycogen levels when combined with Androrush, (pre-workout), and Recelerator (post-workout) for maximum gains in performance, size, and recovery.
포함된 다른 성분들
Natural and artificial flavors (may contain raspberry, watermelon, or fruit punch), citric acid, silica, artificial colors (may contain FD&C red #40, and FD&C blue #1).
Contains: Shellfish (shrimp, crab).
Seek the advice of a health care practitioner before use. Not suggested for use by children under the age of 18 or in people who have been diagnosed with hypertension, kidney disease, liver disease, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, neoplastic condition such as cancer or thalassemia. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx. 45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||8%|
|Phosflex Blend Insulin Support Complex
Glucose Polymers, Waxy Maize, L-Leucine Nitrate, Banaba Extract (std. to 1% corosolic acid)(Lagerstroemia speciosa) (leaf)
|Bicarbonate and Muscle Volumizing Complex
Glycerol Monostearate, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Bicarbonate
|3-Energy Creatine Complex
Creatine Monohydrate, Di-Creatine Malate, L-Creatine AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate)
|Joint Support Complex
Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulfate, (1,3)-(1,6)-B-D-Glucan
|* Daily Value not established.|