Betancourt, L-Carnitine Concentrate, Delicious Grape, 16 oz (480 ml) (Discontinued Item)
본 제품의 구매 이력이 있습니다주문 자세히 보기
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- Transport Fat
- Non-Stimulant Energy
- Premium Grade Amino
- Promotes Increases in Fat Oxidation and Energy Production
- The Amino Acid Responsible for Metabolizing Fat for Energy
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice
- Consistent Quality
- Liquid Dietary Supplement
- Maximum Absorption for Increased Fat Transport
- Laboratory Tested by nfn
- Whatever it Takes!
L-Carnitine is formed from the amino acids L-lysine and L-methionine in the body for the purposes of fatty acid metabolism. Once fatty acids are transported to the mitochondria (the powerhouse centers of cells responsible for energy production) they are converted to usable forms of energy. This is the reason L-Carnitine has been researched for its possible benefits in improving aerobic endurance, delaying fatigue, and improving fat utilization.
Potential Benefits of L-Carnitine Supplementation
- L-Carnitine supplementation may aid in heart function and exercise tolerance.
- L-Carnitine is responsible for fatty acid metabolism.
- L-Carnitine supplementation may improve maximal exercise performance.
- L-Carnitine supplementation may support aerobic performance.
- L-Carnitine supplementation may support long-chain fatty acid metabolism.
- L-Carnitine may support heart cell health.
- L-Carnitine is essential in the conversion of fat to energy.
As a dietary supplement take 2 tablespoons (30 ml) daily with morning and evening meals or before high intensity workouts.
Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
포함된 다른 성분들
Green tea extract, guar gum, propylene glycol, glycerine, natural and artificial flavor, sodium benzoate, citric acid and purified water.
L-Carnitine Concentrate is manufactured in an NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and or vision.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 30 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||<2%*|
|Pantothenic Acid (dicalcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established