Alacer, Emergen-C, Vitamin D & Calcium, Mixed Berry, Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix, 30 Packets, 8.8 g Each (Discontinued Item)
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
- 500 mg Calcium
- 1,000 IU Vitamin D
- 500 mg Vitamin C
- Dietary Supplement
- B Vitamins & Electrolytes
- Feel The Good
Naturally, It's Good for You!
Bones. You'd be pretty floppy without them. Thankfully, fortifying your bones has never been easier or tastier. Naturally flavored and naturally sweetened, each fruity mixed berry packet gives you a whopping 1,000 IU of vitamin D, a healthy 500 mg dose of calcium, and 500 mg of vitamin C. If feeling good is your thing, you found the right box.
- Vitamin C: Essential in the production of collagen, the main constituent of connective tissue of the bones, which helps maintain the strength and flexibility of bones.
- Calcium: Essential for maintaining bone strength. Bones are constantly being remodeled and require calcium to build up new bone mass. Calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D: Now with extra strength vitamin D3 1,000 IU. Vitamin D plays an essential role in helping stimulate the absorption of calcium necessary for bone development.
Fix it how you like it! Less water = More flavor
Ages 14 and up, one packet up to 2 times per day. Empty contents into a glass, add 4-6 oz of water, stir. For lighter, mix with more water.
포함된 다른 성분들
Fructose, malic acid, citric acid, vegetable juice color, natural mixed berry flavors, maltodextrin, raspberry juice powder, silica, tartaric acid, caramel color, stevia (leaf extract), glycine, aspartic acid, and cysteine hydrochloride.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (8.8 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate, chromium ascorbate)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||0.19 mg||13%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||0.22 mg||13%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||5 mg||250%|
|Folic Acid||6.25 mcg||2%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||12.5 mcg||208%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||2.5 mg||25%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, calcium pantothenate)||500 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate)||50 mg||13%|
|Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)||2 mg||13%|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as chromium ascorbate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, sodium phosphate)||30 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate, potassium phosphate)||110 mg||3%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.